Friday, June 14, 2013

Pixie Skate Class

I have been taking Zoey to the Thursday morning Pixie Skate Class at Skate City.  It's a drop-in class for 2-6 year olds.  They teach the kids how to fall (I know that sounds silly!) and how to get back up.  They play cute little games and songs with them like "If You're Happy and You Know It" and "Chicken Dance."  Zoey loves going and I think her skating - or at least her confidence - has definitely improved.  If we go 10 times this summer, Zoey will get a free pair of skates!  Exciting! 







 
 
.....and (of course!) a live-action video:
 

2 comments:

  1. Zoey,
    Impressive. A few falls can be discouraging but you are on your feet and moving forward...that is cool. Soon you will be doing the "double toe loop" -- anyone remember Dorothy Hamel???? I like the 'frequent flyer' program for free skates. About the time you get those, you will be zooming around. I will be anxious for my lessons.
    love,
    daydo

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is so good. patiences and control. good job!

    ReplyDelete